Who are we and how can you contact us
The processor of the personal data we collect is IT4BIZ doo Beograd (hereinafter: “Processor”), with registered seat at Studentski trg no.4, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia. This means that we, as the Processor, collect and process your personal data and determine the manner and the purpose of such processing. You can contact us via email address: [email protected].
Categories of personal data we collect, purpose of processing and legal basis of processing We collect the following categories of your personal data, in the following situations:
- If you need a free consultation with one of our experts in order to inquire about our services, we collect your name, surname, email address and the name of your company so that we can provide you the best possible answer and feedback to your free consultation request.
- If you wish to contact us via website superadmins.com, you are required to provide the following personal data: your name, surname, email address, the name of your company, and the topic of your question or request. We use this data in order to provide you a suitable answer to your inquiry.
- We provide our self-assessment questionnaire on our website, which may help you decide whether your company is ready to migrate its data to a cloud-based platform. If you choose to download the questionnaire, we will collect your email address, so we are able to send you our newsletters and information on our services which we believe may interest you and may benefit your business. You are in no obligation to return the filled-in questionnaire to us, but if you do, we will collect data stated in the filled-in questionnaire so we are able to provide you the migration service you have requested.
- If you decide to take one of our webinars via platforms like Zoom, these platforms will share your name, surname, and email with us, so we are able to send you our newsletters and information on our other webinars and our services which we believe may interest you and may benefit your business.
We process your personal data in order to provide you our services and answer your questions regarding our services. We may also use your contact data in order to send you our newsletter and information about our services and offers, in cases, we believe your company might be interested and benefit from such services. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interests. You can at any time object the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest, and we will immediately stop with such processing, in accordance with the law.
Who we share your personal data with We do not share your personal data with any third party.
Protecting the integrity of your data We care about the safety of your personal data. That is why we have implemented suitable technical and organizational measures, in order to protect your data from unauthorized processing and accidental loss, damage or destruction.
How long do we keep your personal data We will process your data only until the purpose of such processing is fulfilled, after which we will delete them. Namely, we will process your contact data for one year since the day of the collection. If you or your company decides to purchase some of our services, we will process personal data (i.e. contact data you have provided) as long as our business relationship lasts. Given that we are a Serbian company, we store the data you have sent to us in Serbia, and do not transfer it to any other country. We store these data so we are able to provide you with our services and answer your questions related to our services.
Your rights You have the following rights in connection to the processing of your personal data:
- If you wish us to send you a copy of your personal data we process, you can contact us with such request;
- If you believe that your personal data which we process are inaccurate or incomplete, you can contact us with a request to rectify such data;
- If you wish to access your personal data, you can contact us with such request;
- If you wish to restrict the processing of your personal data, i.e. wish us to delete and stop with processing, you can contact us with the suitable request and we shall respond to it in accordance with the law;
- In cases in which we process your data based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop with such processing;
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletter or emails in which we inform you about our services and promotions, you can send us an email and opt-out from receiving such emails further. In this case, we will immediately stop with processing your data, in accordance with the law;
- You have the right to request to receive your personal data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance, in accordance with the law;
- If you consider this to be justified, you have the right to file an objection to the processing necessary for the purpose of achieving our legitimate interests at any time, and we will stop with such processing if there are legal grounds for this;
- You have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data in cases of processing for direct marketing, including profiling, at any time;
- In case that the processing of your personal data is done automatically, you have the right to human intervention, and to express an opinion on and object to a decision based solely on automated processing, in accordance with the law.
The above rights you can exercise by contacting us via email: [email protected].
Competent authority Authority competent for data protection is the Commissioner for information of public importance and personal data protection of the Republic of Serbia, to whom you can file a complaint in accordance with the law. You can contact the Commissioner’s office via address Kralja Aleksandra Blvd no 15, 11 000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, or via email address: [email protected] or via phone number: +381 11 3408 900.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that your browser collects from the websites you visit. The cookie file is stored on your computer or mobile phone and allows you to identify and remember relevant information. Cookies are useful because they give you some functionality and enhance the user experience on the website itself. They can also be used to tailor advertisements to your interests, based on your previous searches. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser.
|This cookie is used to a profile based on the user’s interest and displays personalized ads to the users.
|The cookie is set by CloudFlare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behaviour of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitors, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|From 1 minute to 2 years
|This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.
In addition to their own cookies, various third-party cookies may be used to track website usage statistics, for targeted advertising purposes, and so on. These cookies are not set by our service but may serve the normal functioning of the website. Please note that we are not responsible for any third-party privacy practices that may be linked to this website.
How can I control cookies? If you wish to disable cookies you can do so through your web browser. Before that, it should be noted that the website works optimally only if cookies are enabled in your browser. Setting cookies in Google Chrome Setting cookies in Firefox Setting cookies in Internet Explorer Setting cookies in Safari Setting cookies in Opera