SuperAdmins is a company of system administrators and devops engineers with a focus on public cloud technologies.
Main areas of our expertize are AWS/Linux and Azure/Microsoft cloud platforms. Other cloud platforms we build expertize in are Google Cloud and Digital Ocean.
Our 50+ engineers are focused on cloud technologies. We strive to adapt to the everchanging cloud landscape with constant learning and aquiring of new certifications from leading vendors in the industry. We attend major conferences all over the world to meet new people and share knowledge.
SuperAdmins nurtures the western business culture and has a team of engineers with high-language competence. Your company and clients will not face any issues related to the communication, understanding or response time.
Apart from having partnerships with all major headhunting agencies, SuperAdmins has on site recruitment through Admin Training Center, in order to select high-skilled staff and secure excellence in what we do.
As proof of our high-quality service delivery, SuperAdmins is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and our methodology and processes are aligned with ITIL v3.
Our offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, an hours flight from major European capitals.
The main scope of our work is:
- SYSADMIN SUPPORT: Proactive support for your entire IT infrastructure available 24/7 and “White label” 1st line end-user IT support
- IT PROJECTS / DEVOPS : Design, integration and delivery of IT infrastructure solutions
- 24/7 NOC: Monitoring key equipment/services and performing regular maintenance tasks
SuperAdmins basically supports all technologies related to IT infrastructure:
- Public Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean
- Orchestration tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, CloudFormation
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Travis, GitHub, Bitbucket, CodePipeline, Azure Pipelines
- Virtualization: Server virtualization, VDI and App virtualization (VMware ESXi, Xen, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Containerization: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kurbenetes, LXC
- Servers: Linux (all distributions), Windows Server (all versions), operating systems with related services (Web, App, Mail, Collaboration, Database, Active Directory…)
- Networking: Active network devices – L2/L3 switches, routers, firewalls, Load Balancers (Cisco, HPN, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, Barracuda)
- Consumer technologies: Client operating systems (Windows), Office 365
- Cloud and hosting billing/orchestration: WHM/cPanel, OnApp, HostBill, Plesk