We’ve got your back
We’ve got your back
We proudly carry our name, which abbreviates our business philosophy. IT infrastructure support is what we know best, and our outstanding service level comes as a result of years in effective and versatile system support and maintenance for various clients – from startups to enterprise businesses.
There is always a SuperAdmin at your disposal, covering holidays and after hours
Uninterrupted functioning of IT infrastructure is a precondition for stable and efficient business. We can recommend a several different models of IT support depending on the size of supported infrastructure.
SuperAdmins provides remote support for a wide range of platforms and solutions. Our team consists of Microsoft / Linux/ Networking/ Storage/ Virtualization/ Cloud experts, capable of delivering a comprehensive service regarding any given IT task.
Whether your client’s requests are received directly or via ticketing system, our IT specialists act as an addition to your Service Desk and resolve these requests 24/7.
Every request and response gets documented, time tracked and delivered in a form of a report.
• Public Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean
• Orchestration tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, CloudFormation
• CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Travis, GitHub, Bitbucket, CodePipeline, Azure Pipelines
• Virtualization: Server virtualization, VDI and App virtualization (VMware ESXi, Xen, Hyper-V, KVM)
• Containerization: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, LXC
• Servers: Linux (all distributions), Windows Server (all versions), operating systems with related services
(Web, App, Mail, Collaboration, Database, Active Directory…)
• Networking: Active network devices – L2/L3 switches, routers, firewalls, Load Balancers (Cisco, HPN, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, Barracuda)
• Consumer technologies: Client operating systems (Windows), Office 365
• Cloud and hosting billing/orchestration: WHM/cPanel, OnApp, HostBill, Plesk