- Posted by Tamara Dutina
- On January 21, 2020
- 0 Comments
- aws cost webinar, aws webinar, on demand webinar
World’s most used public cloud – Amazon Web Services – also has the reputation of being costly comparing to competitors. In our experience, this is usually due to bad planning and incorrectly using AWS resources without utilizing the full potential that AWS has to offer.
Once you decide to employ the AWS capabilities, it is crucial to understand how you can use it to scale and grow your business, while lowering the spending.
After identifying some of the repeating questions and doubts of our client, we have decided to clarify some of them, in order to simplify the usage and cost management of the platform.
Join our expert-guided webinar to get your questions answered on this very important topic – cost-efficient usage of AWS. SuperAdmins’ leading AWS architect will share the first-hand experience and clarify:
- Overview of the core AWS services and best practices
- A quick review of the AWS pricing model
- Choosing the right instance type
- Cost control and optimization on AWS
- Examples of scalable infrastructures