Whether you or your clients are building IT infrastructure from the scratch or just redesigning an existing network, SuperAdmins can design and deliver the solution which perfectly matches your demand.
Project delivery is managed by dedicated Project Manager on SuperAdmins side, ensuring that all milestones are completed within agreed time frame and budget.
- Disaster Recovery solution for your managed clients
- Enriching your portfolio with 2$/MBX Hosted Exchange solution
- Migration projects (Office 365, physical to virtual, cloud migration)
- Upgrade projects ( MS Exchange, Windows Server, Linux distribution)
- Building web hosting/cloud platform from the scratch
- Implementing VDI solution for service providers
- Highly-available load balancing solution implementation
- DDoS protection for your cloud
Experienced in continuous integration/continuous delivery and infrastructure automation, our DevOps team can provide the best possible solution that is tailored for your specific business processes and practices.
We deliver IT projects / DevOps within the following technologies:
- Servers: Linux (all distributions), Windows Server (all versions), Mac OS X Server (all versions), Free/NET/OpenBSD (all versions) operating systems with related services (Web, App, Mail, Collaboration, Database, Active Directory…)
- Networking: Active network devices – L2/L3 switches, routers, firewalls, Load Balancers (Cisco, HPN, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, Barracuda)
- Virtualization: Server virtualization, VDI and App virtualization (VMware ESXi, Xen, Hyper-V, KVM, OpenVZ, VirtualBox, Parallels)
- Enterprise hardware: Servers and storages (HP, Dell, Fujitsu, NetApp, IBM, EMC, Tegile)
- Consumer technologies: Client operating systems (Windows, MacOS X, iOS, Android), client apps, consumer hardware, Office 365
- Cloud and hosting billing/orchestration: cPanel, WSP, Sentora, OnApp, SolusVM, WHMCS, Blesta, HostBill, UberSmith, Plesk
- DevOps: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Docker, LXC, Travis, Jenkins, Vagrant, GitHub, Bitbucket, Logstash, Graylog, OpenStack
- Public Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean