Whether your client’s requests are received directly or via ticketing system, our IT specialists act as an addition to your Service Desk and resolve these requests 24/7.
Every request and response gets documented, time tracked and delivered in a form of a report.
We provide End-user support for the following technologies:
- Servers: Linux (all distributions), Windows Server (all versions), Mac OS X Server (all versions), Free/NET/OpenBSD (all versions) operating systems with related services (Web, App, Mail, Collaboration, Database, Active Directory…)
- Networking: Active network devices – L2/L3 switches, routers, firewalls, Load Balancers (Cisco, HPN, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, Barracuda)
- Virtualization: Server virtualization, VDI and App virtualization (VMware ESXi, Xen, Hyper-V, KVM, OpenVZ, VirtualBox, Parallels)
- Enterprise hardware: Servers and storages (HP, Dell, Fujitsu, NetApp, IBM, EMC, Tegile)
- Consumer technologies: Client operating systems (Windows, MacOS X, iOS, Android), client apps, consumer hardware, Office 365
- Cloud and hosting billing/orchestration: cPanel, WSP, Sentora, OnApp, SolusVM, WHMCS, Blesta, HostBill, UberSmith, Plesk
- DevOps: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Docker, LXC, Travis, Jenkins, Vagrant, GitHub, Bitbucket, Logstash, Graylog, OpenStack
- Public Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean
IT Infrastructure Support – Read more